Why is this so dangerous?
- Because Sunday morning between 12 am and 3 am is the deadliest time to be on the road.
- Because driving drunk dramatically increases your odds of having a collision and dramatically decreases your chance of surviving the collision.
- Because nothing kills teenagers more than vehicle collisions.
- Because pickups are more likely to rollover in a crash and drivers of pickups are least likely to wear a seat belt.
- Because distractions like texting or talking on the phone makes it 23-times more likely that you’ll crash.
- Because men die in more vehicle collisions than women.
- Because speed is the leading cause of vehicle crashes.
- And because intersections are the deadliest spot on the road.